Search the abyss

New Hope in Change.

 For what is the purpose if creature is afraid of speaking its mind? That is not fair. I couldn't care about my haters.I will continue to speak whatever it tells.




 

Listen, listen to this forsaken town.

If you can hear a sound, you get the crown.

The world is perfect in such place, the lawn ―

Disgrace, no commitment or fear of brawn.

Because it will be no pity if you are alone.

No one cares in this deserted town,

You are eager to jump on frightening charm

Nothing for be or me afraid, in ugly quiet.

It is worth noting, no lament but ugly

Frightening indifference you will see.

 

Ugly Quiet where rats run and hide in corners.

Ugly things can’t rhyme however, or stick begether.

Or say, let’s explain, the statue of holy law,

That can’t be abandoned by the lesser.

In abandoned house, foregather, product of rot.

In this town, I scream with my muscle brawl,

“ROT IN HELL!”, I yelled. Along says, “why bother?”

Looking from the window the rot dwell.

Ugly Quiet SCREAMꙫ Is killing them!


Comments