Search the abyss

On Erisism


ON ERICISM

 So I decided it would be good,

To leave a few notes. 

I wrote down but I will not post each one. Because I will post singularly these proses. I many times tried to post things nobody wants. It doesn't work well to say least.


Resoun’d Birds

I

Welcome to the end of twilights, end of sufferings. As Abaddon has a little dialogue with his image, the one he has formed in his dreams. The image, former self, is far more insecure childish appearance, it is Abaddon’s ego, soul. At least, what he thought was the soul; Abaddon enters the dark ugly household, neither pleasant nor repellous, yet gracious. A place, perfect for the end of the world. The soul enters right after Abaddon, forcefully pushed by him with a lead chain, in form of zion forms. The soul attempts to resist, but with no help; it cannot change the tilting, since the chain is surrounded very hard on his throat, he ends up falling over after the one tilt. Causes wreckage, a few wooden plates break and he falls over down halfway to attic, grabbing the stirring old plates desperately, until under heaviness the last held plates drop together with the soul. The soul, then, after a while of screaming, gets upward and follows Abaddon as he grabs his arm, upward. The soul proceeds to stay standing, repulsing movement.

Abaddon

How long shall you keep thou recklessly noisily, wanting to feel? Unable to reckless fool, to understand that you can’t find love. No one is like you.

Bird

You, from all these people, how can you fight this? It is just me.

Just the way I am born; I can’t change it.

You, how can you force me to go through this? Unable.

I am foolish; my urge is love, tragic.

Abaddon

Tragic? For what tragic is that my name is?

My name is desires of men. I have committed to this mission.

You, on the other hand, my friend;

You are — convicted, no love can defend you.

Bird

So? How can I be defended?

What shall I do to be defended?

How am I to be loved?

What do I do to be made loved?

What I am supposed to do to be loved?

—Abadon interrupts and pushes Bird

Abaddon

Before, not to continue; remember thy life.

Bird, there is no way to communicate with thee.

You are my struggle and suffering; your desires – are off-board,

Unreal, unfair, impossible, you are the one who dreads me each day.

Your flickering and singing; the endless unfelt whining – never to be felt, not to be heard.

Bird

Oh, such madness!

How can you say these things, so unfair? They cannot be bad.

Abaddon

Admit to yourself; it was not fair. Never fair in world like this, but try to accept.

For, I have myself been tortured to follow path.

I shall keep my wits; what I do works.

And you won’t fall to see, you don’t have to keep it on.

All of your responsibility, all your caring —

Unheard.

Bird

Oh, how can you say so?

Such, it is so unreal, how can it be really? Really be?

This terrible, this unfair.

So unfair……

Abaddon stares at Bird with despise, as Bird falls and cries to sleep, in a few moments he blasts the bird with a great kick. Bird wakes up and tries to fight back, but gets pushed on the floor.

Abaddon

Foolish little bird. If I wanted, I would have. — But I myself, am not perfect. Perfect to decision. Yet, thou, thou are the worst of all birds, you are the only like this. Only one creature, entity. You drive me mad day and day…

Bird stands up patiently, after which he again gets close to Abandon. Struggle follows through the wits of two.

Bird

How are you planning to, fool, to change our reality? When in truth, I am not able to get.

Abaddon

You will get this through, you shall get it. For, otherwise, you would die. So you’ve said. Now, shut up, do not act upon irritation, your love will be mine.

Bird

Abadon, I can’t know what to feel.

Bird calms down.

Bird

Such beauty, such elegant voice, support of you, your cause. It was like I was a knight, felt real; oh, but quite treacherous. Abaddon, oh please, it seems you can hear me. For what it’s worth, I can’t express this love.

Abaddon

Yet, you’ve failed thyself. You care little about thyself’s fortune, little about thyself’s happiness, for your happiness in another person. However, you must relent, no one loves you.

Bird

Abaddon, I know this very well. Even if she was kind to me, it was sudden when I again felt the treachery. It seems, in the minds of others, I am a pawn to be killed. They want me to die, I refuse reluctantly. Like magic, Abaddon, I can see their intention. I don’t know why I am blessed or whether to cursed, for there is none, who is like me. Abaddon, please, again I shall cry.

Long moment of silence

Abadon

We have some time.

Bird

How beautiful and treacherous the voice,

How treacherous the appearance, whether – tis worth?

Worth, anything…. Appearance, voice, wise words, relativity

— Ah, yes, relativity! For what relativity was there nought,

Relativity, but in question still not the same.

Like so hard to comprehend how two creatures are so different…

We look the same, eyes the same, beauty the same,

Words similar, yet something was wrong again.

Treachery, treachery, oh Abaddon,

Failure to see what was in her.

Abaddon

Do not blame for this, you are one creature.

The one creature none like other,

You are special.

Bird

How we the same.

Alas, something wrong, …what was there?

Relatively we had same backstory, suffering.

Yet conclusion is the same.

But the people are not?

I thought this was love, I was fooled.

Like man, fooled is harmed.

Now I don’t know…

Whether to get to the sea,

Perhaps, to just fall dormant.

Abaddon

Do not be foolish, thou, hawk.

You have destiny to play.

I will promise thou won’t be hurt.

For thou won’t have sisters or brother.

Bird

To fall in deep sea… dark Marianan;

I shall see the graveyards,

Get to see the contumelious other misfortune.

Maybe, in this despair, there won’t be…

I feel luscious decryption, there wouldn’t be remembered.

A prejudice — I’ve felt, won’t be forgotten. Ladies,

I shall be not making love.

For my love is not worth you,

Neither will there be worth

Not in thousands of years, I sense

You will die, sinners. And I will —

Be there, to watch you die.

And laugh, laugh in humorous laugh.

Abaddon

Thou shall do so, Black Hawk.

You have Fate to fall into,

From this moment I please, want you to remember.

I will fall to your power, and I will keep my shield, for eternity.

Let it be known; Black Hawk won’t be the same.

Abadon takes you all.

Black Hawk, last words.

Black Hawk

Love, love, love…

Thou should know, no love.

Can’t be felt, can’t be sensed.

Immortality, fake – all you fake.

You are sinners, both gods and kids,

Peasants and warriors,

And the warriors — fools,

Fought for the wrong,

Who defiled your wives and your dreams,

They abused against you.

Never be a warrior, - the world doesn’t deserve this.

Black Hawk will want one thing – justice, for myself.

But, not Nero – Black Hawk will want, not enough.

Beauty and ugly, both just concepts to be used.

Beautiful women always end as slaves,

Ugly use the unrisk to appear caring,

In reality they are not higher in loyalty.

Failures, stupid animals, it is time

For all your dreams to suffer.

Shall none.

Abaddon leaves the stage, Black hawk breaks the chain from his head, walks off backwards, disappears from stage.

II

Abaddon walks around the garden, he collects different skulls and phalange skeleton before proceeding to sit, in which the dialogue is said.

Abaddon

Don’t worry, I will protect.

You deserve to love me, thou are fine thyself.

You are immortal, Black Hawk, it is good for me.

I am sorry, I wish your desire was outmost granted.

Maybe, we will be drinking later – once sometime.


ADAM & EVE

Adam and Eve, as I look at you drowse.

The dawn on-day-forward be so unkind.

The cave deep inside where the clitellate dwells,

Force in life, as it hates its being afraid.

 

I will take thee from everything too,

All of your prices and victory fruit,

From cave I shall reign and praise,

As you soon will know my face,

Once you do I take her too.

You will never see him through.

I will make your children fight

And grandfathers crumb to dust.

 

Adam and Eve, as I look at you drowse.

The dawn on-day-forward be so unkind.

The cave deep inside where the clitellate dwells,

Force in life, as it hates its being afraid.

 

While I sit in grit and soot,

You are watching leaves unsew.

By the time they won’t be here,

I will take your dulcet Dear,

As I contaminate her mind

She will not give to you in heart.

As she changes his approach,

He will never hear her from.

Adam and Eve, as I look at you two.

Pathetic low worm is nothing for you,

For as I soon will take over life,

Never can’t stand the worm being alive.

 

Adam and Eve, as I look at you two.

Never again, can be happy for you.

Once I found out, I am alive.

And your demands are not mine to oblige.


A KNIGHT OF JACOBS

In the kingdom far stretched from here,

Once breathed a son of Jacob Sir,

The one you so possess to call

Your Lord, Your Savior

By them, All.

 

Misunderstood, he squeaked the scum from here,

Riding on goat all the way to the boat.

Author of the wretch on the Earth.

He, stuck at desert, was unable approach.

 

Lizard was stuck on the place

He found thousands of miles from his boat.

Asking the questions, the reptile bechanced,

“What is the mission of Jacob’s new roach?”

Jacob’s son reputes with words,

“I am the son of Jacob to you.

Ugly worm, liaising nicely to you.

Abominable lizard, remember well me.

Jacob’s son is far more tranquil than thee.

I don’t want to start a conflict with thee,

Why don’t you go and disappear?

Ugly and worthless, rat or hawk

Inferior to the man of Joseph folk.”

Lizard took lot and then he responds,

“What do you see when you view at me?

What have I done though?

Forgiving tranquil Roach of Lamb, tell thee.

What are my reckons and what are my flaws?”

Jacob relentlessly blooms, “You are the rat that thieved off my boat!

Thief, ugly monster, I know it was thine.

Now I asked, give back what is mine.

All I want to thee is tame.

Give it back, or you will be fined.”

Black Hawk responded, “I don’t know what you grunt.

The boat you are searching I stole from my heart.

I have done nothing.

Nothing of false, garbage unable of thought.

Isn’t that what they are thinking of thee?

Jacob, together you are just like me.

Dumped and ravaged by all.

Discarded on whole.”

Jacob infuriated, “Discarded no because

Uglier than you they were all.

Uglier people truthfully can’t understand

That Jacob’s child is far greater than that.

I have ideas so kindred and hot.

They don’t feel the razing lay.

I will serve to cordially slay.

Humans I to reappropriate.

My son’s God name, I wield to.

I am child, floating on blue.

The court, I am the king of it.

And I will lead kings from this.”

Lizard replies, “Son of Lambo, tell me of that.

I stole from you, but what about that?

The thieves are sons of Ish-bosheth, who took your child, —

How am I not partners to match to them?”

Jacob fury, “They are the same.

Worthless ugly rats, I will cut them all.

They will be rebuked and fall

For misunderstanding my goal.

Lizard continues, “Son of Lambo, tell me of that.

How are the Davids kings ready to uproot you like that?

Couldn’t you hold the beliefs of the strong?

Punish them for whatever they stole.”

Jacob fury, “Yes, you are.

You will be outdamned.

I am son of Jacob, resurge David,

Will be rebuked and fall.

For misunderstanding my goal.”

Lizard continues, “Son of Lambo, tell of that.

What are God’s Angels that correct you like that?

Can they deservingly managed to do?

Something bad, to someone temperate as you.”

Jacob outshattered, “I will steal the angel’s hearts.

I will be the one God’s with kindler charms.

I will take the kingdom back.

They will not see me fade.”

Lizard replied, “Then go on forward, thee.

For I am better than all of the three.

None of the Davids or the angels will see,

Light further that shall be abled by thee

I harm them all, so prove your power to me.”

Jacob went rumps on his knee.

All the way to kingdom of David by sea.

He exclaimed on the stage of the town,

All of his justice and rage on the crown.

Clipped the folks to words were.

The king and all of the king’s men

Stabbed son of Joseph until he was never again.



Look at this, right here now.

Here’s the Devil wretched child.

No one came to see Them cry

Or saw Them fly to the sky,

Or has noticed their foster lie,

Because it’s the demented sully fly vagabonds,

Cuckoo without the guards born is bewaried

Plum of lamb.

 

Look at this, right here now

Cuckoo child without the golems born,

Cuckoo child without birds known,

It is scared, to why?

Beware the sky, no chains no bonds

Look, frightened loses by night.

Keep scorned till morning fright.

Morning to the kingdomly light.


This one is fresh from bakery, enjoy. I wrote it recently only today, so smugly.


RAT IN THE RAT

He runs away like stupid Rat,

Walks down and gets clawed by clap,

Reptile eats the thing in snap

Goes back in the sleep of lair night.

 

Rat walks to the cave from outside,

Pack talks to rats about tonight.

Rat tells to another rat, “Such an evil! Reptile is EVIL! EVIL.”

Rats continue speak in light, more rats come.

Many as many, rats do see.

Looking onward, reptile plucks and eats rat.

From each hole, reptile walks and flees.

 

One day, stormy night rat sees reptile leaves says “God!”,

Tells to rats, and in mob one day name him “Quatzaefat”

Then the other grey rats in swift, named the god “Poewrasod”

All remains then name their own, “Palacorhew-Ulogorsiops”

White rats, mention in the swift, “Quatzaefat” and remembered him.

 

“Quatzaefat” mobbed through night, all of the dawns.

For ages, rats believed in said gods and so they kept on fighting

Getting more obsessed with the gods.

One day they began to fight each other.

 

Reptile plucks and eats the rat,

My Lizard, It got tired and flees at night.

Goes to sleep, then wakes up.

Lovely creature, then again it goes.

 

Rats are all at war right now,

White rats scream “Quatzaefat” too now.

One day after brutal beatdown, rats flow their tongues “Quatzaefat” and once a gossip begins they lick to one another. Once it’s done, they made a platoon and said, to prove its god.

 

Platoon was big and they went up. The prophet was eaten by reptile. They said and so and so, resurrection things. But at the end they got in fight. The other rats of “Poewrasod” decided not to tie its knot. To prove one God it was stupid now, so decided not to go that way the other two.

 

“Palacorhew-Ulogorsiops” were big fish but not the biggest. The white rats came from far away, far from north, migrated there. They have more food than the grey and all the other too. Rats of “Poewrasod” were less of two, so decided to steal food from whites like vagabonds. One by one, hidden in the clear sight, then they were shunned again and again. But nothing done, the whites avoid fight. More desperate they are. They steal day per day and more rats hid.

 Once the rat was noticed by woman,“You have them thee, for thou needth this more than me.”

“Good”, dark rat said. They decided to move in squad. After many more, they walked in right front and then flee all in great. The rats who noticed would walk sideway.

 

Rat one day started a war, Plack is slayed down on the floor by a White Rat of its own.

Black rat picks his stomach upward, and white rats start feeding it to their son. White Rat feeds the black rats quick. Female mother rat ist traged to knee. Then the Black rats eats its tail. Splatter to the white bad rat. Grey rats kill and rob the fetus of the child. Break then the other one who ran away, scared hidden in the edge but not for so, since three brown rats came to slay it down, last white rat. Or so they thought, as white rats put up a battle. But all of them did not survive that battle. It was hungry. Then as they speak at pass, clock steps to new midnight.

 

Though cannot be said at right,

Which one God survived?


Comments