Search the abyss

BLACK HAWK AND THE FEERE LOM.

 

BLACK HAWK AND THE YAGDALOAF’s TRAIL

Black Hawk walks down the street and visits the mortals of their vowel and their cursed noise, “what are they saying?” no one knows. Black Hawk passes through town and then another town, he replies to their loads:

 

Black Hawk

Why?

Demetronper Vilof

No one likes me, she left me. I was not good for her today. I am ugly. I am stupid. I may never attract girl. How do I get strong?

Black Hawk

Why is it happening? You are ugly therefore you must be killed. But I don’t know what to even talk about.

Yeriel Penedelpaweprtwee

I have nobody at all. No one cares about me and recently my father died. I don’t have anyone to talk with.

Black Hawk

You are ugly. Die for the sin of being one ugly creature that no one wants to talk with you and their father.

Macham Aerfeneflaer

I feel like I should kill myself. I don’t really want to live and this world is so wrong. Sometimes.

Black Hawk

You should. You are stupid. Die.

Vlad Be Sechaut

I recently tried my best. But nothing has worked at all. It’s meaningless. I can’t do it. I am so bad. My parents yelled at me, but I need time to figure it out. Anyway, I feel so sad, maybe I can live better.

Black Hawk

It was the last chance. Goodbye.

Saint

There’s nothing, that he can’t do. I shall repent for he can save you.

Black Hawk

He better save yourself.

Orohimi Eropfoiorelpwaferozozrgsfgz

No. I did something I shouldn’t have. I don’t know. How to react to it. Everyone now despises me and wishes me to die.

Black Hawk

You deserved it. That’s why they scream you to die. Fool.

Kfermapwe Iodaeldaedkfermrtw

I just want to remember my name.

Black Hawk

Got it remembered. You should die.

Iol Macrusoperlfriendsaldewplrew

I tried so hard but when will I be acknowledged? Why do I feel so weak?

Black Hawk

Fundamental.

Peseperkso Kierlearkbmgfpsdwertfdlert

Nothing works. I never get any answer at all. We have to keep on trying, guys.

Black Hawk

No, it’s meaningless.

Comments